Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Remember When..No Me Either

Do you remember when Commish could beat Birdie in the Battle of the Beav matches, no me either.
Do you remember when Deacon could chip and putt with the best of them, no me either.
Do you remember when Pudge and "The One Who Moved To The Cape" were best friends, no me either.
Do you remember when Tractorman always behaved and never threw a club, no me either.
Do you remember when Skrocki used a new golf ball to play a round, no me either.
Do you remember when Murt always had something nice to say about everyone, no me either.
Do you remember when Scotty-Steve liked to play golf in the Pot Game, no me either.
Do you remember when Sr Pro never used an F bomb to describe his game, no me either.
Do you remember when Mad Dog didn't complain about an ailment when is game went south, no me either.
Do you remember when Cheez was beloved by everyone, no me either.
Do you remember when Billy D didn't have a hot girlfriend, no me either.
Do you remember when Birdie idolized Ronald Reagan, no me either.
Do you remember when Triple N wasn't crying about wanting a cool nickname, no me either.
Do you remember when 40 didn't live in Barrettville but in downtown Keene, no me either.
Do you remember when Jay Esch didn't ask to have his captain read his putts, no me either.
Do you remember when Sandy could hit it under the wind, no me either.
Do you remember when Joey M looked forward to playing with the "Vulch", no me either.
Do you remember when Chuckie use to fill out Dickie Macs NFL knock out pool card for him, no me either.
Do you remember when Fireman's swing didn't have four parts to it, no me either.
Do you remember when Chimney's putts would just tip over the front edge of the cup, no me either.
Do you remember when Blue Tees decided to take a nap in the middle of the 11th fairway, no me either.
Do you remember when Dougie wasn't chuckling or smiling, no me either.
Do you remember when Little Bow Pete never cared about winning at all costs, no me either.
Do you remember when TJ didn't know you weren't suppose to change your equipment as often as you change your underwear, no me either.
Do you remember when House was fun to play with, no me either.
Do you remember when Mini was humble about his game, no me either.
Do you remember when Otis didn't care about how his score affected his handicap, no me either.
Do you remember when Lenny wasn't a "White Tee Slut", no me either.
Do you remember when Penguin didn't complain when he missed a putt, no me either.
Do you remember when Brad-Brian was allowed to play on weekends, no me either.
Do you remember when Skoog said something humorous on the deck, no me either.
Do you remember when Hagen talked without an accent, no me either.
Do you remember when there was a Clan of golfers named "Roy Boys", no me either.
Do you remember when Rama could not pull the trigger to start his swing, no me either.
Do you remember when Billy M would come back from FL with a lower handicap then when he left, no me either.
Do you remember when Porky could play a round without blowing up, no me either.


No comments:

Post a Comment